Rebecca Cecilia Kidwell
- Antigone – Swiftly Tilting Theatre Project, Inc.
- Twelfth Night – Swiftly Tilting Theatre Project, Inc.
- Radiance, The Passion of Marie Curie – Swiftly Tilting Theatre Project, Inc.
- Don’t Speak, A Cabaret Benefit For Reproductive Rights ― Swiftly Tilting Theatre Project, Inc. (also emcee and performer)
- Priscilla Dreams The Answer ― Staged Reading ― Swiftly Tilting Theatre Project, Inc.
- Julie Johnson ― Bare Bones Staged Reading ― Theatre@First
- The Lion, Witch, and The Wardrobe ― Caritas Academy of Arts and Sciences
- The Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe (also producer) ― Boston Latin Academy
- Measure for Measure (also producer) ― Boston Latin Academy
- Amazing Daedalus (also producer) ― New Visions Productions
- Good Guys Wear Yellow (also producer) ― New Visions Productions
- Marla’s Devotion (also producer and performed as Marla) ― New Visions Productions
- Hedda Gabler (assistant director) ― University of Georgia Mainstage Production
- Final Placement ― Thalian Blackfriars
- Andre’s Mother ― Thalian Blackfriars
- Casanova Inamorato ― Thalian Blackfriars
Other Theatrical Experience:
Props Crew ― Enchanted April ― Walpole Footlighters
Props Co-Chair ― Spitfire Grill ― Walpole Footlighters (EMACT
Prop Shop Manager ― University of Georgia [one semester]
Props Master ― Uncle Vanya ― University Graduate Company
Lighting Board ― Dancing at Lughnasa ― University of Georgia Mainstage
Lighting Board ― Reckless ― Thalian Blackfriars
Costume Crew ― Lysistrata ― University of Georgia Mainstage Production
Artistic Director — Swiftly Tilting Theatre Project, Inc.
Web Design Internship ― ImprovBoston
Front of the House — The English Channel—Suffolk University
Advisor/Producer — Dracula—Boston Latin Academy
Artistic Director — New Visions Productions [1996-1998]
Romeo and Juliet — Happy Medium Theatre Company
1995 Washington Theatre Festival
ZAMARIPPA/MOSCARDELLI Project — University Dance Program
Of Mice and Men — University of Georgia Mainstage Production
Private Voice Lessons, Nomi Tichman, Suzanne Kohler
Alexander Technique, Karen Braga
Master Class with Alice Ripley, Davenport Theatricals, Lyrical Analysis & Creativity (September 2011), Performance (March 2012)
Improv Level 1, Magnet Theater
Improv 101, 201, 301, 401, 402, Musical Improv 101, ImprovBoston
MAT in English Education, Boston University
BA in Drama [specialization: directing], University of Georgia